Monday, April 16, 2007

Now I'm a B.A.

And with 1:40 today I am officially done with my Political Science B.A. I kind of hoped it would be more cathartic but I'm just so low on energy now that everything's greyed out. A break would be nice too but it's basically straight from here to a job (and my own place. fuck yeah)

I woke up this morning to an e-mail from my Internship supervisor saying that he gave me a 90 for the course. A 90! I haven't gotten a 90 in a course for forever! Not only that Dunn gave me an 85 on a Theorist Precis I did for Public Administration. Unfortunatly, MUN has a sick sense of humour. Dunn had given us all the questions that he was going to ask on the exam and all the theorists that we should know. I could have written on about ten or twelve of the ones that were on our original list but what does he give us? Five guys I've never heard of before. There's little more frustrating then memorizing the contribution of ten people who all had a page or two in the book and being asked to write on five footnotes in the heritage of the field. Fuck.

Now that I have the time: Vonnegut, Kerouac, Persig and Bukowsi. I've got some living to catch up on.

No comments: