Friday, April 20, 2007

Inner Peace and a Job

I spent a fun evening with Cheryl and Sushi and MST3K. (There was ice cream too :shhh:)

It's just been a great week in general. During the end of exams I set down some goals for myself regarding what I wanted to do now that I don't have to be stuck in school anymore. I'm going to catch up on reading books that I've been interested in for my own development. I'm also going to spend more one on one time with some of my less seen buds and drink slower. That last point is a little important. After the apocalypse that was St. Patrick's Day I figured that it's in everyones interest for me to pay more attention to how fast and how much I drink. Last night worked out pretty well (for me at least). I was in just the right mood to have two consecutive eargasms at Bros and Storm before I went to bed. Just magical. I mentally wrote a movie scene that would fit perfectly with Storm but at the end the only appropriate crescendo I could come up with was it god and satan had a tearful brothers reunion and all of mankind transcends to a higher astral plain. I'm not sure that the world is ready for such a movie.

Tomorrow: meditation, relaxation and resume updating. Basically the focus of my life right now: inner peace and employment.

No comments: