Friday, January 26, 2007

NME.COM - News - Fall Out Boy speak out about leak

NME.COM - News - Fall Out Boy speak out about leak

"This could be the worst leak in the history in music.

"This could potentially be one of the biggest leaks there is. If you think that every year computers, iPod, internet music grows exponentially and we're probably one of the biggest bands in rock music on the internet."
- Pete Wentz

Do I even have to comment on how stuck up and full of shit this is?


The DEMO version of Radiohead's Hail to the Thief leaked MONTHS before that came out and I'm pretty sure that Radiohead are slightly bigger then a group of mascara wearing, inarticulate, shrink-wrapped emo bitching. Hell I remember hearing TV on the Radio's Cookie Mountain probably 6 months before it was released and even longer for Red Hot Chili Peppers' By The Way.

I suppose it's good that I think Fall Out Boy have absolutely no redeeming credentials or else this might just make me think less of them.

No comments: