Thursday, May 08, 2008

Morning Quickie

I've got to be at work in half an hour but I've spent the past 20 minutes messing around with the Flock browser. Seems really cool so far. It integrates a lot of the things I've had to find ad-hoc solutions for like creating bookmark groups for rapid access to news and actually gives me more info in the same amount of time from sites like Facebook that I usually only scan. I've also got my infrequently used YouTube and Flickr accounts linked up and streaming popular media at me. I frequently end up checking and rechecking the same sites when I'm bored so I've got some hope that this will make that whole process a lot more enjoyable.

Of course It doesn't quite make up for the miserable deluge of rain that I've got to slop through now in a minute but to be honest that would be a lot to ask of a webbrowser. Maybe in Web 3.0