Wednesday, November 03, 2010

National Novel Writing Month

I've decided to participate in NaNoWriMo this year! I'm excited to see how far I get. I've got an idea and a few hundred words written already but that 50,000 word goal is looking pretty intimidating. I really like the idea I've come up with though and think that if I can figure out how to make enough content for it I'll be pretty pleased with myself.

I remember reading Stephen King's on writing last month and how much that motivated me to write more. This year I'm going to try to take it to the next step with a full novel. I probably won't be releasing it because, hey, who ever wrote a good novel on their first attempt, but there's got to be some jumping off point.

(Apparently the rest of the world also had this idea too because nanowrimo.org is crawling at this point.)

http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/737370

No comments: