Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Version... 4.0 (ish?)

It's good to be back in school. Hell it's good to be doing anything again. Good to be learning, good to be making connections, good to be able to take a walk when I want good to be able to see more than 4 half walls a day. I'm not saying never again to that life but that type of job? No. I've got too much ambition to try to suffer that again.

In the mean time it's back to school. Back to absorbing news straight into my blood. Back to wasting time becoming an expert in pointless trivia. Really just back to figuring it all out again. School feels good. I may not be doing anything significant right now but learning how to be a student again instead of treating knowledge as a hobby is a bit of a transition. You're on someone else's clock instead of your own and learning for the purpose of proving to another that you can figure it all out. Once again, however, I find that I've been slacking about keeping up a regular output outside of linking to articles on Facebook. So here I am again trying to start this blog and figure out some way of contributing to it on a regular basis.

These first few articles I think will be more musings on the state of my interests and opinions with a clear thread coming out later as I get more used to it.

No comments: