Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'm desperate for some inspiration. While trying to write last night I crawled every news site and blog of any interest to me and came up with a big nada. The only thing that's really been on my mind lately is the exodus of Jeff Green and Shawn Elliott from 1Up and since I only found GFW Radio last month I don't have much to go on.

So instead I watched my girlfriend play Viva Pinata while jotting down ideas. Eventually I got a copy of Ubuntu Linux and attempted to revive my struggling iBook. Not as good as OS X right now but I've literally done nothing but install and update. I also realized why I threw Linux to the dogs after my Debian experience years ago. Nothing ever works as nice as you'd like it to. I got the PowerPC build and for whatever reason wireless and the touchpad are completely useless. Not to mention that The site I got my build from was from several years ago and hasn't updated since so now I need to find the new version and upgrade again. Ug. Open Source is such a pain.