Monday, August 07, 2006

Apple - QuickTime - WWDC 2006

Apple - QuickTime - WWDC 2006

This is why I love Steve Jobs. He makes everything sound so desireable. The hilight was the Leopard previews. Time Machine, while not really desireable for me is extremely impressive. Complete backward searching and automatic backuping. A lot of new additional features for Dashboard, Mail and a new interface program called "Spaces". I was really impressed by Spaces. Expose made using the computer so much easier but Spaces goes as far as giving you separate collections of windows that you can easily swap between. I'm really looking forward to getting a MacBook now but I pretty much have to wait for Leopard to come out now.

Mac's been selling me more and more on every new release. I'd still prefer if they continued the iPod Photo but it's a small concession.

No comments: